The HR Recruitment Advisor will be based at Wroxham and report to the Head of Group HR in Southampton.
Principle Job Responsibilities
The HR Recruitment Advisor will work as part of a busy HR team assisting mainly with the recruitment and selection process; working closely with the Heads of Production in Wroxham and OCT to understand vacancy requirements, and keeping them up to date with the recruitment process including suitable candidates, arranging interviews, providing interview questions and providing HR support to the managers at interviews.
General Requirements of the Role
- Coordinating and supporting the recruitment process for all shopfloor staff through to appointment and induction including producing and publishing job descriptions and job adverts, preparing interview packs, arranging and taking part in interviews for the shopfloor.
- Creating targeted adverts that appeal to a wide ranging audience
- Matching candidates to the job roles
- Working closely with the Training Officer, developing processes which optimise the use of virtual/remote recruitment and induction.
- Identifying suitable recruitment channels including campaigns, web searches, social media, etc. and sourcing candidates through those channels
- Act as a liaison between hiring managers and recruitment agencies and filter CVs that apply for roles in Production
- At recruitment stage, to ensure right to work checks are carried out effectively
- Providing benchmarking information to the Head of Group HR
- Any other duties as directed by the Head of Group Human Resources
- To update and maintain the HR databases
- To be responsible for personal and professional development
- Time oriented individual with exceptional attention to detail and organisation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to develop and maintain good relations with all levels in a multi-site environment
- Able to empathise and support as well as apply assertiveness in their communication when necessary
- Ability to be entrusted with confidential and sensitive information
- Good understanding of Recruitment best practices
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft, including MS Teams, and social media applications
- Previous recruitment experience and/or relevant qualification
- Full UK Driving license
- Recruitment experience within the marine sector
This job description is indicative of the range of current duties and responsibilities for the post, it is not comprehensive. It is inevitable that the duties will change to reflect organisational change and it is essential therefore that it is regarded with a degree of flexibility, so that changing needs and circumstances can be met. All changes will be discussed with the post holder.