JOB ADVERT – Recruitment Coordinator
Oyster has a worldwide reputation as a leading builder of quality cruising yachts and has a global footprint through its sales, offices and activities. The Company produces yachts from its UK sites, in Southampton and Norfolk and has support offices in Palma Mallorca and the US. Oyster provides full life support with refit, after sales and technical support together with new and used yacht sales.
Built on the foundation of over 20 million blue-water sailing miles and 91 circumnavigations, we pride ourselves on putting people first. As a growing business, we enable our employees to take ownership of their work and to be the best at what they do.
Full time – 40 hours per week
Primary Location: Southampton
Reporting to: Recruitment Specialist
This position will provide end to end recruitment coordination and administrative support. The primary focus of the role is to work with the Recruitment Specialist to hire skilled trades for the Production function to ensure current and future resourcing requirements are met. The position will also support with non-production recruitment such as Supply Chain, Procurement, Finance, Marketing, Events and Sales.
- Coordinate the end-to-end recruitment and selection process, this covers job description drafting, authorisation to hire, advertisement, CV screen/sift, interview set up, candidate feedback and drafting offers/contracts of employment through to onboarding.
- To conduct first stage screening calls/interviews with potential candidates to help shape credible pipeline or a short list for a specific vacancy.
- Day to day management of Careers Mailbox, responding to job applications, replying to speculative enquiries and fielding/actioning other email traffic into this mailbox.
- Build and develop strong working relationships with recruiting managers to enable a productive recruitment service.
- Track and monitor key recruitment activity data to support with regular reporting requirements.
- Proactively source market intelligence on competitors, recruitment market conditions and trends to aid Oyster to adapt and compete.
- Full utilisation of the in-house recruitment system namely Zoho Recruit (vacancy and candidate management system).
- Development and implementation of further usage and functionality of the e-recruitment platform Zoho Recruit.
- Support at external recruitment events such as careers fairs, company open days and
- Contribute towards process improvement to recruitment processes and wider HR activities to enhance the service to the business and candidate experience.
- Work collaboratively with the wider HR team to support with additional activities when required.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Recruitment and selection administration experience either in-house working for a SME or within a recruitment agency environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of employment checks i.e. right to work and employment referencing.
- Experience of using and developing an in-house recruitment system.
- Established background in using social media platforms for search, attraction and end to end recruitment activity.
- Experience of candidate management from introduction/interview stage through to onboarding.
- Strong IT skills in particular practical experience of Microsoft Office tools i.e. Teams, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Data analysis skills using Excel and PowerPoint to present recruitment statistics.
- Strong communicator, confident conversing on the phone and face to face.
- Adaptable/flexible to changing business needs.
- Organised and good at prioritising.
- Thrives in a busy and pressured environment.
- Hands on and practical approach.
- Driven and goal orientated.
- Integrity and honest approach in all activities.
- Travel to other UK sites and to external events related to the role.
- Full UK Driving license.
This job description is indicative of the range of current duties and responsibilities for the post, it is not comprehensive. It is inevitable that the duties will change to reflect organisational change and it is essential therefore that it is regarded with a degree of flexibility, so that changing needs and circumstances can be met. All changes will be discussed with the post holder.
Please email [email protected] to apply!