JOB ADVERT – Office Support Administrator
Built on the foundation of over 20 million blue-water sailing miles and 75 circumnavigations, we pride ourselves on putting people first. As a growing business, we enabled our employees to take ownership of their work and to be the best at what they do. Are you passionate about taking responsibility and having the ability to make a difference? Do you think outside the box and enjoy tackling challenges with colleagues alongside you?
If so, we have a great opportunity for an experienced Office Support Administrator to assist with general administrative duties in our Wroxham Office.
Permanent, Full time – 40 hours per week
Based in Wroxham
Main Purpose of Job:
To create a happy, welcoming atmosphere for all visitors to the Wroxham site assisting Sales and Project Management teams in hosting customer visits and providing general administration support to various departments such as Project Management, Design, Quality and Operations.
- Answering phones, being the first point of contact for visitors, customers, suppliers etc.
- Ordering and serving lunches and refreshments, ensuring reception rooms are prepared for visitors
- Providing varying degrees of administrative office support to all staff and visitors, including dealing with incoming and outgoing post and couriers.
- Organising office utilities – e.g for cleaners, maintenance etc.Oversee the monitoring of After Sales stock – ordering, picking and labelling stock
- Accumulate parts ordered by the After Sales team, arrange the packing and shipping to worldwide destinations
- Assist the After Sales team with new boat orders
- To check off orders created by the After Sales team
- Taking credit card payments
- Looking after the office logistics for staff, clients and suppliers – Booking of flights, hotels, hire cars, train tickets
- Provide varying degrees of office support/admin to the After Sales, Project Management departments including dealing with visitors, incoming/outgoing post and couriers
- Work closely with the Sales Support staff in other Oyster offices to ensure that sales literature is current and well-organised
- Manage the ordering process for office supplies, stationery, refreshments, etc
- Collate Oyster information for boats – from hard files and computer
- Other general administrative duties
- Good communication skills
- High attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
- Able to develop and maintain good relations with all levels in a multi-site environment
- Team player mentality (Able to multitask and help out where necessary in other areas of the business)
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment
- Knowledge of Navision, Microsoft word and Excel
- Experience of working within a team
- Experience of working in a customer facing role
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact our HR department at [email protected]