The Digital Marketing Performance Manager is responsible for the optimisation of our digital ecosystem to increase brand visibility, website visits, social followers, audience engagement and web conversions. Improving website user experience and user journey optimisation.
- Maintain and optimise website performance to maximise engagement, customer conversion and seamless collaboration with CRM
- Manage paid digital inventory and activity to maximise impressions, clicks and conversion at appropriate CPC.
- Enable and enhance performance of our content and seed amongst target audience
- Use CRM insights to grow, develop and engage leads
- Manage Oyster’s organic SEO strategy to improve brand visibility and top rankings in organic international search
- Extract insights from analytics to improve digital performance
- Passionate about digital with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Extensive and demonstrable proven track record of driving performance through a consumer businesses digital ecosystem
- Strong analytical thinker with excellent experience analysing digital performance and recommending improvements.
- Skilled at digital user journey and website user experience optimisation.
- Experience working alongside and managing agency digital partners to drive performance
- Demonstrable experience leading paid and organic strategic growth activities
- Demonstrable experience of working across the entire suit of digital marketing tools, including website CMS, CRM, GA, SEO, Social, Google and Bing ad buying platforms
- Highly motivated, exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, organised with the ability to multi-task with ease and interact with multiple stakeholders of all levels
- Degree in digital marketing or similar professional qualification
If you are interested in this role please contact our HR department for more details about the role and remuneration at [email protected]