The After Sales Co-ordinator reports to the After Sales Manager and is based at our Wroxham site. Their aim is to provide a worldwide service to all Oyster owners, providing them with spare parts, technical support and advice.
- To create good relationships with owners and suppliers
- To be able to multi-task and prioritise
- To work well as part of a team
- To reply to all enquiries swiftly and eloquently
- To be commercially aware at all times and to help meet the departments financial targets
- To place orders for owners / skippers, accumulate parts, and ship to worldwide destinations
- To be able to use initiative in sourcing information
- To assist in creating customer satisfaction levels and develop methods of increasing them
- To meet all owners needs and exceed expectation – going that extra mile
- To continually expand knowledge of the business
- Outstanding communication skills
- High attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to develop and maintain good relations with all levels in a multi-site environment
- Able to remain calm and professional at all times, even with challenging owners
- Team player mentality
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment
- Able to manage multiple enquires simultaneously
- Sailing / yacht manufacturing knowledge
- Experience of working in sales and finance
This job description is indicative of the range of current duties and responsibilities for the post, it is not comprehensive. It is inevitable that the duties will change to reflect organisational change and it is essential therefore that it is regarded with a degree of flexibility, so that changing needs and circumstances can be met. All changes will be discussed with the post holder.